Thursday, March 19, 2009

Poking around Point Venture

What a sunny day. I had my camera in hand and some time to spare so I decided to check out those places in Point Venture I normally don't ... Venture... into. The fitness center. The golf course pro shop (way out of my league). The swimming pool - I've been there once or twice for a dip after the lake. But wait till you see the pictures of the people lined up in binkis! Not this body in a bikini - I'd have that pool cleared out so fast it'd be like a sudden tornado hit!

In the pool shot - the bikini clad people are on the left, I didn't want to zoom in and invade their privacy - and the fitness center is a room I've never entered before.




It was a fun time driving the one mile between the locations and the people were so friendly. Everywhere I went they were introducing themselves to me. Especially at the golf course. That is one soooocial environment down there. People were just sittin' in front of the pro shop hangin' out chatting, shooting the breeze. Some discussion bout whether it was fitting or not to bring a dog onto the golf course. Some were for it and some were 'gainst it and they was all pretty heated up bout it. (I tried to imitate the lovely Texas drawl to give you some of the flavor. I could listen to that drawl all day. Maybe that's why we moved here).


I did look into getting a single lesson at the golf course. But gee what a shame I didn't have my calendar with me so I couldn't schedule it!!! LOL


I think the man on the left looks like he stumped staring at the ball, and the woman on the right - did she make a perfect swing?

Tomorrow I'll add the close up shots of the individual people and the pro shop. Don't know what you want to see, so if you could let me know by commenting, I'd appreciate it.

Kate
P.S. Tomorrow - our visit to the rodeo with some fun video

No comments:

Post a Comment