And finally someone listened, because the last few days have been beautiful. Which meant that us little beavers in Point Venture got busy.
In case you can't read it, the sign says "Point Venture Where Every Day is a Holiday." And our family took that adage to heart. We went to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. Really I could upload 50 pictures and not show you enough to give you an idea of how beautiful it all was. But here are my two favorites.
A beautiful blubonnet and Spring Dancing
are my two favorite pictures and memories I take away from the Wildflower center (click on the pictures to see them blown up and in great detail).
Then of course, we had to hit the water and go boating. It was around 5 pm, not my favorite time to boat, but the south shore was bathed in sun and looked so warm. I think we saw two other boats on the lake. But we did see a wonderful group with a darling baby playing in the sandy beach at the park at Point Venture. They had pulled their boat into the shallows and anchored it. I hope they don't mind my displaying their picture?
No comments:
Post a Comment